Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, shrikhand salad of herbal and fruit-nuts. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrikhand is a very easy Indian dessert, that you can make in just a few minutes. The mix of fruits, and curd, makes Shrikhand a very healthy alternative to. Shrikhand recipe - A creamy, thick and delicious dessert made using thick yogurt, sugar, saffron and cardamom powder. Shrikhand is made by just whisking strained yogurt, sugar, cardamom powder and saffron soaked milk.
Shrikhand salad of herbal and fruit-nuts is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Shrikhand salad of herbal and fruit-nuts is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have shrikhand salad of herbal and fruit-nuts using 20 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrikhand salad of herbal and fruit-nuts:
- Prepare 100 ml (50+50ml) Greek Yogurt/Hung Curd for Shrikhand
- Get 6tsp Pistachios-badam paste (3+3 tsp)
- Get 5 leaves For herbal salty Shrikhand- Indian borage(doddapatre)
- Get 5 Durva grass(garike)
- Make ready 5 Gotukola(brahmi leaves)
- Take 2 Coriander leaves string
- Take 7 leaves Holy basil(tulsi)
- Get 1⁄4 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp Jeera
- Make ready 1⁄8 tsp Turmeric powder
- Make ready 1⁄4 cup For salad-Cucumber finely chopped
- Get 1⁄4 cup White or red onion finely chopped
- Prepare 1 Spring Onion for decorate
- Prepare For sweet Shrikhand-
- Take 1 pinch Saffron strings
- Take 5 tsp Powdered candy Sugar
- Get 2 tsp cold water
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 Teaspoon green Cardamom powder
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon finely chopped dry fruits and nuts
- Get 1⁄2 cup finely chopped fresh fruits
Serve the Shrikhand topped with nuts, fruits like pomegranate, sliced green grapes, chopped mangoes and many more to enhance the taste and making it Shrikhand Recipe is a popular Indian Sweet Yogurt Pudding with Nuts and Spices that is made during festivals, weddings or engagements. The Shrikhand Recipe is made with Greek Yogurt, saffron threads, green cardamom, and nuts. This popular nutritious dessert is for you if you love finishing your meal with something sweet but wholesome. Shrikhand recipe l aamrakhand l shrikhand l fruit custard.
Steps to make Shrikhand salad of herbal and fruit-nuts:
- Place the HUNG CURD into a mixing bowl and mix it smooth.
- Add the paste of Pistachios- Almond. Mix well, care for there shouldn't be any lumps.
- Now separate equally and put in 2 small bowls.
- Recipe of fruits and nuts salad Shrikhand…
- In a small bowl add the Saffron strings and the water. The Water will take out the orange red natural colour from the saffron strings.
- Add powder of candy Sugar, safron water and Cardamom powder to this hung curd mixture. Mix up well.
- Now take the serving bowl with chopped fruits and nuts. On the top add Shrikhand. Store in fridge.
- Fruit salad Shrikhand has to be served cold. You can garnish the Shrikhand with some saffron and nuts.
- Recipe of herbal Shrikhand
- Grind the herbs together with salt, Turmeric powder and jeera smoothly without adding water. Take 3 tsp of strong essence by straining this.
- Mix this essence to the another bowl's hung curd mixture.
- Now take serving bowl with the mixture of chopped cucumber and onion.
- Chop dry fruits and nuts and mix up.
- Keep in fridge to cool.
- Now it is ready to serve. Garnish with spring onion pieces or dry nuts. Serve in cool.
This popular nutritious dessert is for you if you love finishing your meal with something sweet but wholesome. Shrikhand recipe l aamrakhand l shrikhand l fruit custard. You can adjust this recipe to · Shrikhand Recipe is a popular Indian Sweet Yogurt Pudding with Nuts and Spices that is made during festivals, weddings or engagements. Shrikhand is a creamy strained yoghurt dessert from western India served here with dates, lychees In individual dishes, arrange alternate layers of shrikhand and fruits and seeds (reserving a few Similar recipes. Fruit brochettes with rosewater cashew cream.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food shrikhand salad of herbal and fruit-nuts recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!