Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, parmesan crusted stuffed pork chops. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Parmesan crusted Stuffed Pork Chops is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Parmesan crusted Stuffed Pork Chops is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook parmesan crusted stuffed pork chops using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Parmesan crusted Stuffed Pork Chops:
- Get 1⁄2 cup Italian Panko
- Take 1⁄2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Get 1⁄2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Get 2 large eggs
- Get 2 tbsp water
- Get 1 adobo for sprinkling
- Make ready 3⁄4 cup diced mushrooms
- Take 2 garlic cloves minced
- Prepare 8 strips bacon fried and crumbled
- Make ready 1⁄2 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- Get 1 fresh cracked pepper & salt
- Get 2 cup vegetable oil
- Make ready 1⁄4 cup diced green onion
- Take 6 large thick bone in pork chops
Instructions to make Parmesan crusted Stuffed Pork Chops:
- preheat oven to 400° and heat oil to 350° in deep frying pan.
- stir eggs and water together set aside
- mix together panko, bread crumbs,grated parmesan,salt and pepper.
- mix together mushrooms,green onions,minced garlic,crumbled bacon,Italian cheeses,cracked pepper and salt.
- rinse and pat dry cops,lay chop on cutting board and make a small cut down between the meat and the fat,pull fat down enough so you can insert your knife in the middle of the side of the chop,slide knife into meat and make pocket for your stuffing.
- once you have all the chops prepared you can fill them with mixture of mushrooms and cheese.
- sprinkle stuffed chops with Adobe,dip chops in egg wash then in bread crumb mixture.
- place breaded chops in 350° oil for 6 min each side only turning once.
- after frying place in 400° oven for 10 min.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food parmesan crusted stuffed pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!