Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mango shrikhand vermicelli cups. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mango Shrikhand Vermicelli Cups is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Mango Shrikhand Vermicelli Cups is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mango shrikhand vermicelli cups using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Shrikhand Vermicelli Cups:
- Get 2 cups Vermicelli
- Get 2 tablespoon Condensed Milk
- Get 1 tablespoon Butter
- Take 1 Mango
- Take 1 cup Curd
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- Get 1 pinch Saffron strands
- Make ready 1⁄2 cup Pistachios
- Take Arils of pomegranate few
Instructions to make Mango Shrikhand Vermicelli Cups:
- Crush vermicelli and put butter in a pan. Roast them on medium flame till becomes brown in colour.
- Switch off the flame and add condensed milk and stir it well.
- Now spread the vermicelli mixture in a greased muffins tray or silicon mould.
- Press it gently to get the shape of a cup.
- Keep the vermicelli cups in refrigerator for half an hour till they set.
- For shrikhand hung the curd in a muslin cloth for about 3 to 4 hours.
- Puree the mango and add the hung curd to the blender with mango puree cardamom powder saffron strands pistas and sugar.
- Blend them till smooth.
- Take the vermicelli cups out of the mould carefully and fill the shrikhand into the cups.
- Garnish with some chopped pistas and arils of pomegranate.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mango shrikhand vermicelli cups recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!