Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, filipino mung beans. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Filipino Mung beans is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Filipino Mung beans is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have filipino mung beans using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino Mung beans:
- Take 1 c mung beans
- Make ready 1 lb boneless pork, cut into bite size pcs
- Get 1⁄2 c yellow onions, diced
- Make ready 1 c red pepper, diced
- Get 2 c fresh snow peas
- Prepare 1 c celery, sliced
- Get 2 c chayote, chopped into 1⁄3 in size pcs
- Make ready 1 c fresh Roma tomatoes
- Make ready 4 c Bok choy or spinach, chopped
- Make ready 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Take 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 6 tsp Dry chicken broth based seasoning
Steps to make Filipino Mung beans:
- Boil half a large pot of water, approx 6-8 c. Once water is a rolling boil, place mung beans with tsp of olive oil. Boil for about 20-22;min.
- Pour 1 tbsp of water in a large pan on med high heat. Once the water evaporates, drizzle olive oil until hot then saute pork for 3 min. Drain cooked pork if necessary (i.e., if there's any liquid)
- Drizzle olive oil in same pan then return pork to the pan and saute until slightly brown for about 2 more min. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Drizzle olive oil in same pan used for the pork and saute onions for 1 min. Then add tomatoes and saute for 30 sec to 1 min. Then add celery and chayote. Saute for 5 min.
- Add red peppers and snow peas then saute for another 6 min then add Worcestershire sauce.
- Add cooked pork to the pan and saute for another min.
- Add vegetable mix to the mung beans pan.
- Add bok choy leaves and mix well. Gradually add 2 c water as you mix the bok choy. More or less water may be needed in order to cover the ingredients.
- Continue to let the dish cook, add dry broth based seasoning and soy sauce. Mix well. Turn heat down to simmer. Simmer for approximately 15 min.
- Turn off heat and cover dish to let sit for about 10 min. Enjoy with rice!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food filipino mung beans recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!