Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ginger hot pot (to boost your metabolism). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ginger Hot Pot (to boost your metabolism) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Ginger Hot Pot (to boost your metabolism) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ginger hot pot (to boost your metabolism) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger Hot Pot (to boost your metabolism):
- Prepare 500 grams Pork
- Take 1 bunch Mizuna
- Make ready 1 Vegetables of your choice and mushrooms (shiitake and enoki)
- Prepare 1000 ml ☆Water
- Prepare 100 ml ☆ Shiro-dashi
- Prepare 10 ml ☆ Usukuchi soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp ☆ Kombu tea (or dashi stock)
- Take 3 tbsp ☆Ginger (grated)
- Get 1 clove ☆ Garlic (sliced)
Steps to make Ginger Hot Pot (to boost your metabolism):
- Add all of the ☆ ingredients to an earthenware pot to make the dashi stock.
- To the stock, add tofu and vegetables of your choice, such as mizuna. Use chopsticks to cook the pork by swishing it in the broth ("shabu-shabu").
- For the end of the hot pot meal, add udon noodles to the leftover broth. Rice porridge is also delicious. Your whole body will be warmed from this meal.
- If there is leftover broth, remove the scum, add rice and swirl in a beaten egg (sprinkle shredded nori on top).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ginger hot pot (to boost your metabolism) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!