Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, nagaimo yam and miso meat rolls for summer gatherings. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nagaimo Yam and Miso Meat Rolls for Summer Gatherings is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Nagaimo Yam and Miso Meat Rolls for Summer Gatherings is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have nagaimo yam and miso meat rolls for summer gatherings using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nagaimo Yam and Miso Meat Rolls for Summer Gatherings:
- Make ready 300 grams Nagaimo yam
- Get 10 slice Thinly sliced pork
- Make ready 2 tbsp ☆Miso
- Make ready 1⁄2 tsp ☆Mirin
- Take 1 ~2 cloves ☆Grated garlic
- Get 1 ~1 teaspoon ☆Black ground sesame
- Make ready 1 Mizuna, lettuce etc.
Steps to make Nagaimo Yam and Miso Meat Rolls for Summer Gatherings:
- Cut the nagaimo yams into about 1 cm thick matchstick-like pieces.
- Mix the ☆ together, and spread it on top of the pork. This time, I used pork belly meat.
- Divide the nagaimo yams into 10 equal portions, and roll them up in the pork. Squeeze it in your hands after rolling.
- Cook the rolls with the overlap facing down without oil. Use a bit of oil when using pork roast or pork thigh roast.
- Wipe excess grease with a paper towel, cook the meat until crispy, cut it diagonally in half, and enjoy with lots of vegetables.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food nagaimo yam and miso meat rolls for summer gatherings recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!