Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mamas puerto rican pink beans. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mamas Puerto Rican pink beans is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Mamas Puerto Rican pink beans is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mamas puerto rican pink beans using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mamas Puerto Rican pink beans:
- Make ready 2 Cups Pink Beans
- Get 1⁄2 Can Goya Salsa de tomate
- Get 2 Tablespoons Sofrito
- Take 2 Tablespoons Oil
- Prepare 1 packet sazón Sin Achiote
- Take 1 Packet Sazón Con Culantro Y Achiote
- Get 1⁄4 tsp Adobo con Cumin (Green Cap Adobo)
Instructions to make Mamas Puerto Rican pink beans:
- Pick out bad beans and rocks.
- Rinse beans with water.
- Place beans in pot with water 1-2 inch above beans and 2 Tablespoons of oil cook until beans rise to the top.
- Add water once beans rise. Beans will fall again. Wait until fully cooked. (This will be when beans are soft/ slightly open).
- After beans are fully cooked
- Combine 2 Tablespoons Sofrito, 2 packets of the Sazón, 1⁄4 Tablespoon of Adobo con Cumin, and Half can of salsa into a small sauce pan and cook
- Mix Sauce with beans and add 1⁄3 cup water.
- Finish cooking beans together with sauce to combine flavor into beans.
- Beans and sauce should make a thicker together
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mamas puerto rican pink beans recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!