Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mexican casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mexican Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mexican Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook mexican casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Casserole:
- Make ready 1 lb ground beef
- Prepare 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Make ready 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Get 5 oz Rotel Tomatoes
- Take 1 packages corn tortillas
- Get 1 packages shredded cheddar cheese/Mexican cheese
Instructions to make Mexican Casserole:
- preheat oven to 400°F
- cut corn tortillas into triangles
- brown ground beef then drain grease
- add soups and rotel tomatoes. Do not drain tomatoes.
- Layer by putting tortillas, soup mixture and cheeses into casserole dish ending with torillas and cheese on top.
- let cook til heated through and tortillas are crispy
- take out of oven and let rest for 5mins then serve and enjoy
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mexican casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!