Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, vegan quesadillas. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Quesadillas is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Vegan Quesadillas is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have vegan quesadillas using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Quesadillas:
- Get 1⁄2 TBSP Olive Oil,
- Get 190 g Sweet Potatoes Grated,
- Prepare 2⁄3 TSP Smoked Paprika,
- Take 120 g Black Beans,
- Take Pinch Chili Powder,
- Get Pinch Cumin Powder,
- Make ready 20 g Kale Julienned,
- Prepare Pinch Black Pepper,
- Prepare 60 g Corn Kennels,
- Get 4 Corn Tortillas,
- Make ready 1 TBSP Chipotle In Adobo Sauce,
- Make ready Pinch Sea Salt,
- Get 1 Handful Parsley Coarsely Chopped,
- Take Vegan Cheese Sauce
Steps to make Vegan Quesadillas:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/2017/03/06/luva-grilled-pizza for the vegan cheese sauce.
- In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle olive oil. - - Once the oil is heated up, add in sweet potatoes. - - Add in paprika, chili and cumin.
- Saute until well combined and aromatic. - - Add in kale. - - Saute until well combined and slightly wilted.
- Add in black beans, corn and chipotle. - - Saute until well combined. - - Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt + pepper. - - Continue sauteing until the mixture is almost drying out.
- Remove from heat and set aside. - - In a griddle over medium heat, grill all the tortillas until almost charred on both sides. - - Turn the heat down to low.
- Place a tortilla, grill-marked side down, onto the griddle. - - Scoop half of the sweet potatoes mixture onto the tortilla. - - Garnish with parsley.
- Spoon some of the vegan cheese sauce over the top. - - Place another tortilla over the top, grilled-marked side up. - - Press gently with an offset spatula to adhere.
- Remove from heat. Repeat the steps for the remaining quesadillas. - - Transfer onto a serving plate. - - Slice and serve immediately.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food vegan quesadillas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!