Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, deluxe marinated pork yakiniku for bbq. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Deluxe Marinated Pork Yakiniku for BBQ is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Deluxe Marinated Pork Yakiniku for BBQ is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have deluxe marinated pork yakiniku for bbq using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Deluxe Marinated Pork Yakiniku for BBQ:
- Take 700 grams Thinly sliced pork
- Make ready 1 Red lettuce, mizuna greens, cabbage, etc.
- Get 1 Vegetable oil
- Get 1 White sesame seeds (for finishing touches)
- Get Marinade
- Prepare 6 tbsp Soy sauce
- Get 4 tbsp Honey
- Make ready 2 tsp Sesame oil
- Take 2 tsp Vinegar
- Prepare 2 tbsp Grated onion
- Make ready 1 Grated garlic
- Make ready 2 tbsp White sesame seeds
- Prepare 1 Shichimi souce
- Make ready 1 and 1⁄2 tablespoon Katakuriko
Steps to make Deluxe Marinated Pork Yakiniku for BBQ:
- Cut the pork into bite sized pieces and put it into a bowl. Add in all the ingredients for the marinade and rub it into the pork with your hands. Let it sit.
- Heat up some vegetable oil in a frying pan and then add Step 1. Occasionally stir it using chopsticks and be careful not to burn it by keeping the heat on medium.
- Place the shredded lettuce, chopped up mizuna greens, torn up cabbage, etc. on a plate. Top with the pork once it's cooked, and then top with white sesame seeds.
- ☆ You can also roll the pork up in red or leafy lettuce and eat it like that.
- You can use other kinds of meat with this marinade as well! This is great to bring to a barbecue.
- "Special Marinade Pork Yakiniku". - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146537-freezable-marinated-pork-yaki-niku
- The chicken version of this recipe. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146532-sauteed-and-marinated-chicken-with-my-special-sauce
- This is how to make the marinade into a sauce. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146523-like-jang-sauce-bbq-yakiniku-sauce
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food deluxe marinated pork yakiniku for bbq recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!