Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, singapore chicken rice with ginger sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Singapore Chicken Rice with Ginger Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Singapore Chicken Rice with Ginger Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have singapore chicken rice with ginger sauce using 24 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Singapore Chicken Rice with Ginger Sauce:
- Take 270 ml White rice
- Make ready 1 1⁄2 tbsp Fish sauce
- Prepare 300 ml Chicken stock
- Take 1 Green onion (the upper half including the green parts)
- Get 1 small piece Ginger
- Prepare 2 portions Chicken thighs
- Prepare Seasonings for chicken
- Make ready 1 pinch of each Salt, pepper
- Take 1 tbsp Sake
- Get Ginger sauce
- Take 1 big piece Ginger (finely chopped)
- Take 1 small clove Garlic (grated)
- Make ready 1 Green part of Japanese leek (finely chopped)
- Make ready 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Make ready 1 Salt
- Take Sauce (2)
- Get 1 tbsp Fish sauce
- Get 1⁄2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Take Sauce (3)
- Get 1 Sweet chili sauce (or normal chili sauce)
- Get To garnish
- Prepare 5 Cherry tomatoes
- Prepare 1 Cucumber
- Make ready 1 Coriander (optional)
Instructions to make Singapore Chicken Rice with Ginger Sauce:
- Rinse the rice and drain. (You can use jasmine rice, etc.)
- Remove any excess fat from the chicken, pierce the skin several times with a fork. Season with the sake, salt and pepper and leave to rest for about 10 minutes.
- Put the rice, fish sauce, and chicken stock in a rice cooker and mix lightly.
- Place the seasoned chicken on the rice, scatter sliced unpeeled ginger and green parts of the Japanese leek and start cooking.
- Combine all the ingredients for the ginger sauce together.
- Combine the nam pla and lemon juice together to make sauce (2). Pour the sweet chili sauce in a different small bowl.
- When the rice is cooked, remove the leek and ginger, take out the chicken, and loosen and mix the rice well with a rice spatula.
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Serve the cooked rice on a plate, place the chicken on the side and garnish with sliced cucumber and halved cherry tomatoes.
- If you have fresh coriander, garnish it on top of the rice. You can use whatever vegetables you like! In this photo, I used cherry tomatoes and cabbage pickled in shio-koji.
- Put the ginger sauce, nam pla sauce, sweet chili sauce individually into small bowls. Enjoy with the sauce of your choice.
- You can add freshly ground black pepper to the ginger sauce to taste. The sauce tastes better if you leave it for a while so that the sesame oil blends in well.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food singapore chicken rice with ginger sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!