Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, a mountain of spring cabbage grilled pork salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
A Mountain of Spring Cabbage Grilled Pork Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. A Mountain of Spring Cabbage Grilled Pork Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have a mountain of spring cabbage grilled pork salad using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make A Mountain of Spring Cabbage Grilled Pork Salad:
- Get 100 grams Grilled pork ※ You could use boiled pork slices or sliced ham
- Get 250 grams Spring cabbage
- Prepare 1 Cucumber
- Make ready 1⁄2 packet Daikon radish sprouts
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Take 1 tsp Toasted white sesame seeds
- Prepare Dressing ■
- Take 2 1⁄2 tbsp Vinegar
- Get 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Take 1 tbsp Sugar
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Chicken soup stock (granules)
- Get 1⁄2 tbsp Sesame oil
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Ginger (grated)
- Make ready 1 Shichimi spice or ichimi spice (optional)
Instructions to make A Mountain of Spring Cabbage Grilled Pork Salad:
- Julienne all the vegetables except for the sprouts and pork. Mix the cabbage and cucumber, sprinkle salt, and leave until water comes out.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing while you wait for the cabbage and the cucumber. Mix the ingredients for the dressing in a big bowl.
- Wash excess salt on the cabbage and cucumber with running water and squeeze out the water. Toss with the sprouts, pork, sesame seeds, and dressing.
- The hearty salad is complete. If you prefer a lighter salad, reduce the pork, and add more if you prefer a heartier meal. Cater it to your liking.
- If you want to have it with drinks, it is delicious to add chili oil with spicy miso paste. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149574-spicy-miso-paste-with-chives-and-leeks
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food a mountain of spring cabbage grilled pork salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!