Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, hyderabadi special dessert. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hyderabadi Special dessert is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Hyderabadi Special dessert is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have hyderabadi special dessert using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hyderabadi Special dessert:
- Prepare 1 litre full cream milk
- Make ready 150 gm bottle ground (lauki)
- Take 50 gm sago
- Prepare 4 tsp milk powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Take 1 tsp kewda essence
- Prepare As needed Dry fruits chopped
- Make ready 1⁄2 tsp Cardamom powder
Steps to make Hyderabadi Special dessert:
- Take a heavy bottom kadhai pour milk bring to boil.
- Add Grated lauki& soaked (2,3 hour).On medium to low flam cook for 10 minutes add dry fruits.
- Add milk powder (dissolve in 1⁄2)cup warm milk. keep stirring continuously.
- Milk become reduced and thick. Add sugar cook 5 min on low flame add cardamom powder,and green colour switch off the gass.
- Add kewda essence.cool down the dessert Serve hot or Chilled. Decorate with dry fruits.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food hyderabadi special dessert recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!