Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, glutinous taro root croquettes. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Glutinous Taro Root Croquettes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Glutinous Taro Root Croquettes is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have glutinous taro root croquettes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Glutinous Taro Root Croquettes:
- Prepare 5 Taro root
- Take 4 slice Bacon
- Take 1⁄4 Onion
- Take 1 pinch Salt
- Prepare 1 Pepper
- Get 1 Egg
- Get 1 Flour
- Take 1 Panko
- Make ready 1 Oil for deep frying
Instructions to make Glutinous Taro Root Croquettes:
- Peel skins off taro roots, cut into 2-4 pieces each, and rub a small amount of salt into the pieces until sticky. Rinse off surface with water.
- Put the taro root and water into a pot and boil until tender. Drain the taro root and put in a bowl, and mash while still hot.
- Fry minced onion and thinly sliced bacon in a frying pan (until bacon gets crispy), then add salt and pepper.
- Mix the mashed taro root into the fried ingredients until even, then divide into 4 parts, make into patties and let sit until cool.
- Coat first in flour, then egg (beaten), then panko.
- In hot oil, deep fry the croquettes until golden, and drain the oil.
- Transfer to serving plates.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food glutinous taro root croquettes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!