Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, taro root vegetable. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taro root vegetable is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Taro root vegetable is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Colocasia esculenta is a tropical plant grown primarily for its edible corms, a root vegetable most commonly known as taro (/ˈtɑːroʊ, ˈtæroʊ/), or kalo (see §Names and etymology for an extensive list). Taro root is a starchy root vegetable originally cultivated in Asia but now enjoyed around the world. It has a brown outer skin and white flesh with purple specks throughout. When cooked, it has a mildly.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have taro root vegetable using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Taro root vegetable:
- Make ready 300 gm taro roots
- Get 2 large size onion
- Prepare 2 tomato
- Take as needed Oil to fry
- Take as per taste Salt
- Get As needed Red chilli powder
- Get as required Dry coriander powder
- Get as required Garam masala
Taro root (Colocasia esculenta) is the thick, tuber stalk of the taro plant. It is an important part of global cuisines and diets for thousands of years. Taro is considered to be one of the first cultivated plants in. The taro root has a rough and dark colored exterior that is covered by fibrous hairs.
Steps to make Taro root vegetable:
- Peel taro root very carefully wash it and then cut into fine finger shape pieces.
- Cut onions in thin but large size and cut tomato in small pieces
- Take oil in pan for fry on medium flame. Add taro roots in parts and fry all vegetable. And keep aside
- Take some oil in a pan and add cumin seeds after 30 seconds add finely cut onions and cook for 4-5 minuts then add chopped tomato and mix well cook for 2-3 minutes
- Then add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, dry coriander powder cook for 2-3 minutes. When it leaves oil add fried taro roots and mix well
- Cook it for 2-3 minutes then low the flame. Let it cook over low flame for 1 minute more…
Taro is considered to be one of the first cultivated plants in. The taro root has a rough and dark colored exterior that is covered by fibrous hairs. Colocasia or taro can be eaten baked, roasted, boiled or prepared into a vegetable. Taro root is a vegetable used in a variety of cuisines around the world. Taro root has more than twice as much fiber as potatoes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food taro root vegetable recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!