Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, bengali gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bengali Gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Bengali Gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bengali gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bengali Gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi:
- Prepare 500 gm chicken with bone
- Prepare 7-8 arvi(taro root) skinout and cut into half
- Prepare 1 big tomatoes chopped
- Prepare 2 medium onions chopped
- Take 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Take 2-3 garlic Cloves
- Make ready 3-4 green chillies slitted
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Take 2 red chillies
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin powder
- Get 1⁄2 tsp whole cumin seeds
- Take 1 inch cinnamon stick
- Prepare 2 green cardamoms
- Take to taste Salt
- Take 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 2-3 tsp mustard oil
Instructions to make Bengali Gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi:
- Marinate first chicken with salt, little turmeric and 1⁄2 tsp mustard oil for at least 30 mins.
- Boiled arvi for 2-3 mins. If arvi are very good, not causing itchy then not required to boil.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a kadai, add whole cumin. Then add chicken along with arvi and fry for 2-5 mins in medium heat. Continuous stirring is required for this step. Keep aside chicken and arvi.
- Now in the same kadai, add rest of oil, add rest of whole masala. When aroma arise, then add chopped onions. Fry onion till golden then add ginger garlic paste, along with chopped tomatoes and slitted green chillies. In this point add chicken and arvi and start cooking in low to medium flame. Add cumin powder when gravy leaves oil.
- In that point add turmeric, salt, garlic cloves and hot water. Add water as per your requirement. Then boiled in high flame with lid. Boiled untill chicken cooked.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food bengali gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!