Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, dry fish wraps with chutney. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Dry fish wraps with chutney is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Dry fish wraps with chutney is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Village style dry fish chutney. শুটকি মাছের চাটনি. Naga King Chilli Chutney with dried fish. Patra Ni Machhi — fish with green coconut chutney grilled in banana leaves. Gentl and Hyers for The New York Times.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook dry fish wraps with chutney using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dry fish wraps with chutney:
- Take 100 g Dried Bombay duck
- Make ready 4 Onion
- Take 2 Tomato
- Prepare 20 Garlic cloves
- Prepare 2 tsp turmeric Powder
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Make ready 4 tsp Red chilli powder (depending upon ones taste)
- Make ready 10 Taro/ Colocasia leaves medium size
- Prepare 5 tbsp Rice flour
- Get 10 tbsp Mustard/white oil
This Steamed Fish with Green Chutney recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. When it cools down, grind to a coarse powder by adding tamarind in a mixer. Keep this chutney powder in an air tight container. For the fish, wash the fish and blot dry with kitchen paper.
Instructions to make Dry fish wraps with chutney:
- Make a paste of onion, tomato, garlic and keep it ready.
- Clean the dry fish, then boil some water and drop the dry fish, cook till slightly tender.
- Make a coarse paste of the dried fish in a mixie.
- Add oil in a pan, then add the onion tomato garlic paste and saute. Add turmeric and chilli powder and fry well
- Then add the paste of dry fish and fry well with the masala till it turns reddish brown in colour. Add salt and chilli powder as per taste.
- Slightly steam the taro leaves, add the dry fish mixture evenly and wrap it from all sides, one flap over the other.
- Make a thick paste of rice flour, turmeric and salt..take the dry fish wraps and cover it in the paste till sealed from all the sides so that the stuffing doesn't come out.
- In a pan, add oil and shallow fry the wraps till crispy and enjoy as such or with steamed rice, dal and some left over dry fish chutney
Keep this chutney powder in an air tight container. For the fish, wash the fish and blot dry with kitchen paper. In a mixing bowl combine the yoghurt, garam masala, mustard seeds, coriander, cumin, chilli, cardamom pods For the chutney, heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onion and cook until soft. Add the ginger, garlic, chilli, curry leaves and coconut. Learn how to make Dry Shrimp Chutney at home with Sneha Nair only on Get Curried.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food dry fish wraps with chutney recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!