Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, goat meat stew. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Goat Meat Recipe is a Family favourite. You can make it only a few ingredients and it will be fingerlicking good! This goat meat stew is a version of a beloved Filipino dish (calderata) with carrots, potatoes, and peas in a flavorful tomato sauce. Serve it hot over cooked rice.
Goat Meat Stew is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Goat Meat Stew is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have goat meat stew using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Goat Meat Stew:
- Make ready 1 kg goat meat
- Make ready 5 fresh pepper
- Prepare 1 kg fresh tomatoes
- Prepare 2 large onions
- Get 2 clove garlic & Ginger
- Take 1 small tin tomatoes puree
- Make ready 2 stock cube
- Take 2 onions sliced
- Prepare 1 teaspoon curry
- Prepare 2 cksp veg-oil
- Make ready to taste Salt
This stew was always prepared by my mother and my father's sister (may God rest her soul). Kalderetang Kambing is goat meat stewed in tomato sauce. The meat is sautéed with garlic, onions, and tomatoes then stewed in tomato sauce until it becomes tender. Goat meat is a central part of the cuisine in many cultures, showing up in stews, braises, curries, kabobs and ragus.
Steps to make Goat Meat Stew:
- Wash the goat meat, cut into pieces, Season with salt and the sliced onions, thyme, curry and cook for 30-40minutes until tender,
- Blend tomatoes, pepper, onions, garlic and ginger then set aside
- Heat up half of the oil in a pan and fry the cooked goat meat until brown but not too dry; in another pot, heat up the rest of the oil and fry the ground onions, pepper and tomatoes for 20 minutes, until fairly dry.
- Add the tomatoes puree and some stock, if required.
- Stir thoroughly and add the fried goat meat pieces. Cook and simmer gently for another 10 minutes, stirring frequently until well blended.
- Serve with hot rice and fried plantain.
The meat is sautéed with garlic, onions, and tomatoes then stewed in tomato sauce until it becomes tender. Goat meat is a central part of the cuisine in many cultures, showing up in stews, braises, curries, kabobs and ragus. In fact, many sources claim goat meat is the most widely consumed meat on the. Goat meat or goat's meat is the meat of the domestic goat (Capra aegagrus hircus). The common name for goat meat is simply "goat", though meat from adult goats is referred to as chevon.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food goat meat stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!