Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, healthy egg scramble. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Egg Scramble is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Healthy Egg Scramble is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy egg scramble using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Egg Scramble:
- Get 1 cup baby spinach
- Prepare 2 sweet peppers
- Prepare 1 chopped green onion (as much as you like)
- Take 1 sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Get 1 sprinkle of mrs dash onion and herb seasoning
- Make ready 1 sprinkle of shredded pepper jack cheese
- Take 1 chopped up chicken lunch meat (i used rotisserie flavor from Oscar Meyer)
- Make ready 1 smidge :) of butter
- Prepare 2 large eggs
Instructions to make Healthy Egg Scramble:
- Heat nonstick skillet at a setting of 5 on the stove.
- Add your smidge of butter and evenly coat pan with it
- Add chopped sweet peppers and green onions and let simmer in the pan for 2 minutes or so, stirring occasionally
- Add chicken to the skillet and stir
- Add spinach and Mrs Dash seasoning and stir. Let the spinach cook down till it's all wilted (approx. 2 minutes while stirring occasionally)
- Crack your eggs in a bowl and add your salt and pepper to them. Beat them until they are fully incorporated
- Pour eggs over veggie mix in skillet
- Scramble them up!
- Turn burner off and toss cheese in.
- Put on a plate and enjoy! Great with honey wheat toast
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy egg scramble recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!