Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sheree's savory pepper steak in the crockpot. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sheree's Savory Pepper Steak in the crockpot is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sheree's Savory Pepper Steak in the crockpot is something which I have loved my entire life.
Great recipe for Sheree's Savory Pepper Steak in the crockpot. Easy Steak Recipes Slow Cooker Recipes Crockpot Recipes Cooking Recipes Yummy Recipes Recipies Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers Pepper Steak Food Processor Recipes. Looking for an easy crock pot recipe? This Crockpot Pepper Steak Recipe is delicious!
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sheree's savory pepper steak in the crockpot using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sheree's Savory Pepper Steak in the crockpot:
- Get 1 lb beef round steak, stew meat, or beef roast
- Get 1 cup flour (1⁄4 cup)
- Prepare 1 dash black pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp salt (1⁄2 teaspoon)
- Take 1 medium onion, minced
- Get 1 clove garlic, minced
- Get 2 large green peppers, sliced in 1⁄2" strips
- Make ready 1 can 29 oz can diced tomatoes
- Make ready 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 2 tsp worcestrrshire sauce
- Prepare 1 cube beef bouillon
- Get 3 tbsp flour
- Get 1 cup water
This easy crockpot pepper steak with tomatoes is a healthy weeknight meal that's so delicoius your whole family will love it! The only thing to note is that it's important not to overcook the peppers. Adding the peppers in the last hour of cooking ensures that they will retain their shape and flavor. Good change from your typical crock pot recipe with cream of anything soup.
Instructions to make Sheree's Savory Pepper Steak in the crockpot:
- cut steak into strips
- combine 1⁄4 cup flour. add salt and pepper in bowl. toss meat with flour mixture until well coated. place in cooker.
- add onion, garlic,and 1⁄2 of the green pepper slices. mix well. add to crocpot
- combine Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, beef base, and tomatoes. mix well. add to crockpot.
- cover and cook 8-10 hrs on low.
- 1 hr before serving turn to high and stir in remaining green peppers.
- if needed add 3 TBSP of flour with water until its a smooth paste. stir into slow cooker. cover. cook until thickened.
- *** season to taste with salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- can serve over rice or noodles.
Adding the peppers in the last hour of cooking ensures that they will retain their shape and flavor. Good change from your typical crock pot recipe with cream of anything soup. Definitely put the peppers in at the end. This is not a traditionally prepared Chinese Pepper Steak but it is very good nonetheless. In addition to seasoning the beef with garlic powder, I added red pepper flakes and.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food sheree's savory pepper steak in the crockpot recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!