Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, warabi mochi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Warabi Mochi is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Warabi Mochi is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook warabi mochi using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Warabi Mochi:
- Prepare 50 grams Warabi mochiko
- Make ready 30 to 50 grams Dark brown sugar
- Make ready 50 grams Sugar
- Get 300 ml Water
- Take 1 Kinako
Instructions to make Warabi Mochi:
- Prepare a moistened plastic container and a damp but tightly wrung out kitchen towel.
- Put the water, warabi mochiko and sugar in a pan and mix well.
- Cook while mixing with a perforated spatula (over medium-high heat).
- When the mixture has hardened that it forms a thin film on the bottom of the pan, take the pan off the heat, place it on the moistened kitchen towel and stir well.
- Repeat Step 4 about 3 times.
- When the warabi mochi is shiny, transfer it to the moistened container (a flat one is best). Refrigerate once it's cooled down (but be sure not to let it over-chill).
- When the warabi mochi is well chilled, cut it with a spoon, transfer to serving plates and top with kinako.
- You can also just add a little sugar to the mochi itself, and serve the mochi with brown sugar syrup and kinako on top.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food warabi mochi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!