Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mock roast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mock Roast is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mock Roast is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mock roast using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mock Roast:
- Take 7 oz Roast beef deli meat, thick sliced
- Take 1 lb new potatoes, diced
- Prepare 2 cup beef broth
- Take 2 tbsp cornstarch, mixed with splash of water
- Get 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 salt and pepper, to taste
- Take 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp italian seasoning
- Prepare 8 oz baby carrots, halved
Steps to make Mock Roast:
- place potatoes and carrots in sauce pot, cover with water and heat on high for 15 minutes or until tender, drain
- return empty pan to heat, spray with cooking spray. add beef and onion and saute until onion is soft.
- add broth and seasonings, bring to a boil. add cornstarch mix and return to boil.
- return vegetables to mix and heat until thickened
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food mock roast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!