Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, gluten-free chocolate chips rice flour muffins. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chips Rice Flour Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Gluten-Free Chocolate Chips Rice Flour Muffins is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gluten-free chocolate chips rice flour muffins using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gluten-Free Chocolate Chips Rice Flour Muffins:
- Prepare 200 g Rice Flour
- Get 1 tsp Baking powder
- Make ready 2 Eggs
- Take 80 g Brown Sugar
- Get 60 g Margarine
- Make ready 80 ml Soy milk or Milk
- Take 100 g Chocolate Chips
Steps to make Gluten-Free Chocolate Chips Rice Flour Muffins:
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Line 2 muffin trays with paper muffin cases. In a large bowl beat 2 medium eggs
- Sift together the rice flour and baking powder. Stir in the sugar.
- Add Margarine, eggs and soy milk.
- Add Chocolate chips and mix lightly together.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared cases. Bake for approximately 20 mins or until golden and springy to the touch. Cool for 10 mins; transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food gluten-free chocolate chips rice flour muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!