Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chatpata chicken kabab naan. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chatpata Naan Kabab Recipe for Iftar n for lunch box #chatpatanaankabab #ramadanspecial #thewayicook. Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe By Chatpata Khana This is a step by step guide of how to make chicken or chicken shami kabab recipe if you have any questions. Today I am making Chatpata Chicken Kabab Pizza Recipe Without Oven in pot. A Special Kebab Pizza Recipe Kitchen With Amna. #KitchenWithAmna #TheFoodExperts.
Chatpata chicken kabab naan is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chatpata chicken kabab naan is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chatpata chicken kabab naan using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chatpata chicken kabab naan:
- Make ready 1 cup maida
- Make ready 1 cup wheat flour
- Take 1 cup dahi
- Take 2 pinches baking soda
- Get 1 tsp baking powder
- Prepare as per taste Salt
- Get 250 grams boneless breast chicken
- Get 200 grams chanadal
- Prepare as required Tandoori chicken masala
- Take 1 tsp Garam masala
- Get 5-6 cloves
- Get 5 mari
- Get 3 whole dried red chilli
- Make ready 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 2 cups oil
- Prepare 1 egg
- Take 1 cup shirkurma sev
- Prepare 1 cup Hummus
- Get 1 tbsp red chilli sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- Take 1 cup Finely chopped cabbage
- Take 1 cup Finely chopped onion
Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Clean and cut chicken into small pieces. Toss it in sugar, lime juice and salt and leave to marinate for at least half an hour. Chicken Seekh Kabab (Chicken Mince on Skewers) - Grind all dry ingredients together, add to mince along with breadcrumbs and put through the grinder again.
Instructions to make Chatpata chicken kabab naan:
- Naan preparation:. Sieve both flours in a big bowl add baking soda baking powder salt and knead soft dough using dahi and oil finally cover it with wet cloth and leave it for 1 hour afterward heat a tava on medium flame and roll naan in an oval shape and roast it both side with covering lid and keep it aside and cover it.
- Chicken kabab preparation: in a big tapela clean chicken and cut in small piece and add it in chandal and all dry masalas and tandoori chicken masala salt and 1 cup water and cook it on low till dal becomes very soft and all is done than when it cools down grind the mixture and keep it aside.
- In a plate whisk egg with some salt and in other plate crush and take some sev make chicken kabab in an oval shape dip in egg and sev and deep fry in oil.
- Hummus dip in a bowl add Hummus red chilli sauce and tomato ketchup and keep aside
- Assembling: Heat a grill pan add some ghee or butter aside take a naan one side put dip on it Onion and cabbage and other side put patty and cover it up and grill it on both side and serve hot
Toss it in sugar, lime juice and salt and leave to marinate for at least half an hour. Chicken Seekh Kabab (Chicken Mince on Skewers) - Grind all dry ingredients together, add to mince along with breadcrumbs and put through the grinder again. Kidney Beans Spread, Frozen Seekh Kabab And Frozen Chicken Rolls - In Ramadan we need foods that can be prepared in short time. Chatpata Naan Kabab Recipe for Iftar n for lunch box #chatpatanaankabab #ramadanspecial #thewayicook. chatpata aloo naan recipes Subscribe for more recipes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chatpata chicken kabab naan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!