Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, alkaline dinner plate. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Alkaline Dinner Plate is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Alkaline Dinner Plate is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have alkaline dinner plate using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Alkaline Dinner Plate:
- Make ready Kale Dish
- Get 2 bundles Kale greens
- Get 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet red, yellow, orange peppers and green onions
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup chopped red onions and 1⁄4 of habernero pepper(if preferred)
- Get 2 table spoons of agave, sea salt
- Take Pasta Dish
- Make ready 1 box Kamut pasta
- Prepare 1 cup chopped portabella mushrooms
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup chopped green and red onions
- Get 1⁄4 cup chopped red and green peppers
- Get 1⁄2 cup Chopped yellow squash
- Make ready 1 teaspoon sea salt, 1⁄2 teaspoon of grape seed oil
- Get Fried Oyster Mushrooms dish
- Get 1⁄2 of a large king oyster mushroom
- Take Sea salt, cayenne pepper, onion powder and spelt flower (1⁄4 of habanero if preferred)
- Make ready Add avocado slices to plate if you like😊
Instructions to make Alkaline Dinner Plate:
- Wash kale and chop into small pieces, lightly coat bottom of pot with grape seed oil. Sauté onions and peppers, add kale and 2 tablespoons of agave. Allow to cook at medium heat for approximately 30 min. stirring occasionally.
- Bring pot of water to a boil, add teaspoon of sea salt and 1⁄2 teaspoon of grape seed oil. Pour in Kamut pasta. Take a sauce pan and sauté portabella mushrooms, onions and peppers. Take cooked pasta and add to sauce pan with veggies. Add chopped yellow squashand mix.
- Lightly rinse oyster mushrooms, season to your liking or use sea salt, onion powder and cayenne pepper. Coat with spelt flour and lightly fry in grape seed oil. Remove and place on top of paper towel plate to remove excess oil. (taste best when eaten hot/warm)
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food alkaline dinner plate recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!