Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, peanut butter bars. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Peanut Butter Bars is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Peanut Butter Bars is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
I loved these Peanut Butter bars! I helped my Mom make them. We froze half of the bars they were great too. For the peanut butter part, we only used a half of cup of butter instead of a whole cup.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook peanut butter bars using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Bars:
- Make ready Bar ingredients
- Make ready 1⁄3 cup butter (softened)
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Make ready 1⁄2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- Take 1⁄2 cup Peanut butter (creamy)
- Prepare 1 egg (beaten)
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Get 1⁄2 cup Quick cooking oats
- Prepare 1 tsp baking soda
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Make ready Icing
- Take 1⁄2 cup confectioners sugar
- Make ready 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp milk
Peanut Butter Bars are one of the best treats! You get a chewy oat cookie base that's loaded with peanut buttery flavor, then it's topped with a layer of peanut butter after baking and finished with a. These chocolate peanut butter bars are a classic treat, and so easy to make—no baking required! They hold a popular place on my holiday cookie platter, and with just a couple of substitutions, they.
Steps to make Peanut Butter Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, sugars, and peanut butter.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix well
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture
- Spread into a greased 13x9x2 baking pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20-25 min. Or until lightly browned
- Cool 10 minutes
- Combine icing ingredients; drizzle over bars
- Makes 3-4 dozen
These chocolate peanut butter bars are a classic treat, and so easy to make—no baking required! They hold a popular place on my holiday cookie platter, and with just a couple of substitutions, they. These are the BEST Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Breakfast Bars! Homemade Peanut Butter Bars made completely from scratch. Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Caramel Club Bars.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food peanut butter bars recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!