Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, asian glazed chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Asian Glazed chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Asian Glazed chicken is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have asian glazed chicken using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Glazed chicken:
- Prepare 1⁄3 cup apple vinegar
- Get 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper
- Make ready 3 tablespoons honey
- Get 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Take 1 tablespoons fresh ginger
- Make ready 1 tablespoons garlic
- Take 1⁄4 cup chicken stock(optional)
- Get Spring onions for garnishing
- Take Chicken thighs or any cut of your choice
- Get 2 tablespoons pure sesame seed oil or neutral tasting oil
Instructions to make Asian Glazed chicken:
- Wash and pat fry the chicken
- In a bowl whisk all the rest of the ingredients and add it to a pot boil the mixture till it slightly thickens then take it off heat and allow it to cool
- In a oven proof pan or skillet add the thighs and half of the sauce brush the soy mixture all over the chicken making sure it’s well coated
- Bane the chicken till it’s well cooked then broil till the skin is golden brown
- Serve the chicken with steamed rice vegetables of choice and remaining sauce
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food asian glazed chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!