Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mini blueberry tart [using muffin tin]. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin] is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin] is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mini blueberry tart [using muffin tin] using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin]:
- Prepare - Oat Crumbles –
- Take 28 g unsalted butter
- Prepare 26 g dark brown sugar
- Prepare 28 g all-purpose flour
- Prepare 20 g quick oats
- Make ready 1⁄8 tsp salt
- Make ready - Blueberry Filling –
- Make ready 140 g frozen or fresh blueberry
- Prepare 18 g dark brown sugar
- Make ready 16 g all-purpose flour
- Make ready 1 tsp lemon juice
- Get - Shortbread Crust –
- Make ready 84 g unsalted butter
- Take 27 g icing sugar
- Make ready 97 g all-purpose flour
- Get 1⁄8 tsp salt
Steps to make Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin]:
- Combine sugar, flour, oats, and salt in a bowl. Using a fork or a pastry blender, cut butter into the mixture until it is crumbly and resembles coarse meal. Set aside.
- Combine blueberries, sugar, flour and lemon juice in a bowl and mix well with a spatula. Set aside.
- In a food processor, add butter, sugar, flour, and salt. Pulse until the mixture comes together and forms small clumps.
- Transfer out the dough and divide it into 12 equal pieces. Place each piece into each muffin hole. Feel free to grease the muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or melted butter. Mine was not greased and they came out just fine.
- Using fingers, press dough against the bottom and the sides of muffin hole to form a mini tart shell.
- Add the blueberry filling into each tart, then top with the oat crumbles.
- Bake at 375°F / 190°C for 20 - 22 minutes or until tart shell is golden brown.
- Using a toothpick, poke the side of tart to scoop it out of the pan.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mini blueberry tart [using muffin tin] recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!