Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, crepes (thin pancakes). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crepes (Thin Pancakes) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Crepes (Thin Pancakes) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crepes (thin pancakes) using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crepes (Thin Pancakes):
- Get 2 Eggs
- Take 2.5 Tablespoon sugar
- Prepare 250 ml milk
- Prepare 200 gm flour
- Prepare 40 ml oil
Instructions to make Crepes (Thin Pancakes):
- Put sugar, milk and eggs and whisk for 2-3 mins till the eggs are properly mixed
- Add flour to the mixture and whisk to a lighter batter till u see no lumps
- Add the oil to the mixture and whisk
- Heat your pan at medium heat
- Pour on your mixture slowly at the centre of your pan you can use jug or a spoon and let it spread evenly
- Let it cook for 2-3 mins till brown to your liking then turn to the other side to cook as well
- Serve while hot with a cup of chocolate and enjoy
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crepes (thin pancakes) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!