Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, rice flour green tea chiffon cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rice Flour Green Tea Chiffon Cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Rice Flour Green Tea Chiffon Cake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have rice flour green tea chiffon cake using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Flour Green Tea Chiffon Cake:
- Take 90 grams Rice flour
- Prepare 3 Eggs
- Get 1 tsp Matcha
- Take 60 grams Beet sugar (cane sugar, or if you don't have, light brown sugar)
- Get 2 tbsp Olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- Make ready 90 grams Soy milk
Instructions to make Rice Flour Green Tea Chiffon Cake:
- Separate the egg white and yolk. You'll use 30 g of sugar with each, so separate and measure.
- Add 30 g of sugar to the egg white in three batches. Use a hand-mixer to mix into a meringue.
- Add 30 g of sugar to the egg yolk. Whip in a double broiler until it becomes white-ish.
- Heat the soy milk in the microwave (500 W) for 30 seconds. Add the soy milk and the oil, mixing well after adding each.
- Add the rice flour and matcha and mix well.
- Add 1⁄3 of the meringue to the egg yolk bowl and mix well. Add half of the remaining meringue and mix with a spatula in a cutting motion.
- Add the batter to the meringue bowl and use a rubber spatula to mix using a scooping motion from the bottom.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180 ℃ for 30 minutes. Remove after 10 minutes and make 5 cuts towards the center.
- Watch it carefully; if it looks like it's over-cooking, cover with aluminum foil.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food rice flour green tea chiffon cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!