Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, penne pasta in cheesy oats white sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Penne Pasta in cheesy oats white sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Penne Pasta in cheesy oats white sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
Super simple and delicious Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta recipe packed with flavor. This dish is perfect by itself or you can add chicken too! This is one of our favorite white sauce pastas because it's SO simple and easy! Whenever I crave a white sauce recipe, I also love to make chicken alfredo, pasta carbonara, or cheesy garlic tortellini.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have penne pasta in cheesy oats white sauce using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Penne Pasta in cheesy oats white sauce:
- Take For Oats white sauce:
- Get 3 tbsp oats
- Prepare 3 tbsp butter
- Take 2 cups milk
- Get to taste Salt
- Take 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper powder
- Take 1 bay leaf
- Get 4 cloves
- Make ready 8-10 whole black pepper
- Make ready 3 cheese slices
- Make ready Other main ingredients:
- Make ready 1 cup boiled semolina penne pasta
- Take 1 cup chopped red, yellow and green bell peppers
- Get 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- Take 1 tsp mixed herbs
- Get to taste Salt
Needs only few ingredient which you have already. White Sauce Pasta is one such dish that strikes chords with all age group. These can be cooked in various styles and sauces. The one that wins our hearts hands down is - Cheesy White Sauce Pasta.
Instructions to make Penne Pasta in cheesy oats white sauce:
- Boil water and add salt to taste and few drops of oil. Add the penne pasta to it and cook them in water till al dente. Drain the water and keep the pastas aside.
- For the oats white sauce: in a bowl heat the milk add bay leaf, black pepper and cloves to it. Heat it till it boils.
- In a pan take oats, switch on the gas and dry roast it till it leaves some fragrance. Grind it and make it's powder.
- Switch on the gas and in the same pan now add the butter let it melt. Then add the roasted oats powder. Cook till it becomes light brown.
- Now add the milk by removing the cloves, black pepper and bay leaf. Mix continuously while adding the milk.
- Add salt and freshly ground black pepper powder to it and mix well. Cook it till it becomes thick.
- Now break the cheese slices and add it to the sauce. Mix everything properly and keep the sauce aside.
- In other pan heat oil and butter. When butter melts add the chopped garlic and saute for a while. The add all the chopped bell peppers. Also add the red chilli flakes, salt and mixed herbs to it.
- Cook the bell peppers for a minute or two and then add it to the ready oats white sauce.
- Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes then add the boiled pasta to the mixture. Mix well and cook for sometime till the flavours gets incorporated into everything.
- Serve the ready penne pasta in oats white sauce hot.
These can be cooked in various styles and sauces. The one that wins our hearts hands down is - Cheesy White Sauce Pasta. Extremely Creamy, melt in the mouth texture with a crunch of perfectly sautéed vegetables, one cannot get enough of the dish. ITALIAN CHICKEN PASTA/HOW TO COOK WHITE SAUCE PENNE PASTA/HOW I MADE CHICKEN PASTA WITH CREAMY SAUCE - Italian Food. ILLUSTRATE a RECIPE with colored pencils // Italian Orecchiette with Broccoli and Chilli.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food penne pasta in cheesy oats white sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!