Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, peanut sesame chikki bar. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
METHOD- Toast all the nuts and seeds in a medium flame until they become slightly brown. Peanut Brittle Production Line if you need machine quotation price or any problem,you can contact me freely or visit. Sesame seeds are called 'til' or 'teelu', and peanuts are also called as 'ground nuts' or nelkadlo or shenga. Traditionally these chikkis are prepared using jaggery.
Peanut Sesame Chikki Bar is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Peanut Sesame Chikki Bar is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peanut sesame chikki bar using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Sesame Chikki Bar:
- Make ready 60-70 gm Peanuts
- Get 100 gm Sesame seeds
- Make ready 100-125 gm jaggery
- Take 1 tsp ghee
This step is the most crucial step and once this. Mix sesame seeds, coconut, peanuts, and salt in a large bowl. Mix honey, peanut butter, and vanilla in a small bowl. Add to sesame seed mixture and mix well.
Instructions to make Peanut Sesame Chikki Bar:
- Dry Roast Peanuts and Sesame seeds, Roughly crush the peanut by removing the skin.
- The ratio of jaggery we take is half to three fourth of our Nuts quantity
- Take a pan heat them and add ghee to the jaggery and stir it
- Check the jaggery texture take a drop of it and check whether its proper string or rolls the ball
- Now add Peanut and Sesame seeds to the jaggery and mox them well and turn off the flame
- Take a sheet apply some ghee and grease them and then pour the nuts mixture into the sheet and roll them and then cut them into nice cube shapes
Mix honey, peanut butter, and vanilla in a small bowl. Add to sesame seed mixture and mix well. A wide variety of sesame chikki options are available to you, such as taste, processing type, and packaging. Chikki recipe - Learn how to make peanut chikki at home using jaggery. Detailed tips and steps to make a perfect chikki that doesn't turn stringy or sticky.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food peanut sesame chikki bar recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!