Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cajun chicken over pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cajun Chicken over Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cajun Chicken over Pasta is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cajun chicken over pasta using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Chicken over Pasta:
- Make ready 12 ounce pasta of choice
- Take 12 ounce boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 2 inch strips
- Prepare Spice Mixture
- Prepare 1 tsp cayenne
- Take 1 3⁄4 tsp onion powder
- Get 1 1⁄4 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1 tsp paprika
- Take 1 tsp dried basil
- Take 3⁄4 tsp dried oregano
- Make ready 2 1⁄2 Tbsp unseasoned bread crumbs
- Get Sauce
- Prepare 2 Tsp vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 tsp crushed garlic
- Prepare 3⁄4 cup chopped onions
- Prepare 3⁄4 cup chopped sweet green peppers
- Make ready 4 cups canned or fresh tomatoes, crushed
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 tsp dried basil
- Take 1 tsp dried oregano
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp cayenne
Steps to make Cajun Chicken over Pasta:
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the spice mixture; then coat chicken in spice mixture.
- In a medium, non-stick skillet sprayed with vegetable spray or covered with oil, saute chicken on medium heat until cooked through (no longer pink). Set chicken aside.
- In the same skillet, heat oil; saute garlic, onions and peppers for 5 minutes or until tender. Add tomatoes, basil, oregano and cayenne. Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Prepare pasta of choice and top with chicken. Combine with sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cajun chicken over pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!