Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, crockpot orange 🍊 teriyaki chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In a large bowl combine orange juice, water, minced garlic, black pepper, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ground ginger and brown sugar, mix well. Among slow cooker chicken recipes, this one will take its place as one of the best. Slow cooker orange teriyaki chicken is easily prepared in the crock pot and benefits from long, slow cooking. For Orange Sauce: In a small mixing bowl,combine chicken broth,orange marmalade,teriyaki sauce,dry mustard and ginger.
Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have crockpot orange 🍊 teriyaki chicken using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken:
- Make ready 1 large pack chicken thighs (skinless, boneless, large family pack)
- Get 3 onions, sliced
- Take 1 cup orange juice
- Get 1⁄2 cup water
- Make ready 10 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- Prepare 1⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
- Make ready 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- Get 1 orange 🍊, sliced thinly
- Prepare 1 bunch green onions, chopped (use the green part to decorate your plate)
Top with onion, garlic and ginger. Combine broth, soy sauce, honey, pepper flakes and pepper; pour over chicken. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into slow cooker. There's no need for Teriyaki take-out when you can create this tasty Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken Recipe at home with hardly any effort!.
Steps to make Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……
- Place thighs into your crockpot……
- Place your sliced onions all over chicken thighs…….
- In a large bowl combine orange juice, water, minced garlic, black pepper, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ground ginger and brown sugar, mix well…….
- Pour orange juice mixture all over chicken thighs……
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 - 8 hours, or until chicken thighs are fully cooked, stirring occasionally……lightly shred your chicken with two forks while cooking……..Halfway thru cooking I left the lid to my crockpot slightly opened to prevent too much liquid from accumulating in the dish……. 😉
- Serve over a bed of my Instant Chicken Rice, layer with some sliced oranges, top with green onions and enjoy 😉!!!
In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into slow cooker. There's no need for Teriyaki take-out when you can create this tasty Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken Recipe at home with hardly any effort!. The simplicity of this chicken dinner is what makes it so appealing. The Teriyaki Sauce reminds me of the restaurant style Teriyaki Sauce I get with take-out Teriyaki. This homemade teriyaki sauce recipe is only six ingredients, most of which I bet you have in your pantry right now: soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, brown sugar, and garlic and ginger.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crockpot orange 🍊 teriyaki chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!