Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, simple leftover turkey soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Leftover Turkey Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Simple Leftover Turkey Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook simple leftover turkey soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Leftover Turkey Soup:
- Take leftover Turkey
- Make ready Chicken Stock (I know what you're thinking)
- Make ready Celery
- Take Carrots
- Get Onion
- Make ready Creole seasoning
- Make ready Salt
- Prepare Pepper
- Take Leaves Basil
- Make ready Bay Leaves. (Whole)
- Make ready Bullion Cubes extra flavor
Steps to make Simple Leftover Turkey Soup:
- What you need: Leftover Turkey, Vegetables, Seasonings, Chicken Stock, Water,
- Rinse and Chop vegetables
- Add Chopped vegetables to crock pot 1 cup Chicken Stock or 3-4 Bullion Cubes, 1 cup water, You can add more as you go. Season with Creole, Basil, Salt, Pepper, add to desired taste add little at a time. You can always add more you can't take away 😉.
- Chop Turkey into smaller pieces add to crock pot.
- Top with few whole Bay leaves. These will be taken out before eating.
- Cover and let cook for about an hour or 2. Stir and taste. Add more seasons to desired taste. The longer you cook better the flavor.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food simple leftover turkey soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!