Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, shredded soy sauce chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Make this Shredded Sweet Soy Sauce Chicken Breast in your slow cooker, pressure cooker or on the stove - instructions provided for all three. Like Slow Cooker Crispy Chinese Shredded Chicken, this Asian shredded chicken is ideal to toss through noodles, use in salads or serve over rice! Shredded Sweet Soy Sauce Chicken Breast Combine soy sauce, sugar, water, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes in a high-sided saute pan over medium heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Shredded Soy Sauce Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Shredded Soy Sauce Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shredded soy sauce chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shredded Soy Sauce Chicken:
- Prepare 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken thigh
- Make ready 2 teaspoons ginger powder
- Make ready 2 scallions, cut into 3-inch pieces and smashed flat
- Take 2 whole star anise
- Take 180 ml light soy sauce
- Prepare 180 ml shaoxing wine
- Make ready 150 ml dark soy sauce
- Take 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Make ready 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 5 cups water
Soy sauce chicken is a traditional Cantonese cuisine dish made of chicken cooked with soy sauce. It is considered as a siu mei dish in Hong Kong. Another Cantonese dish, white cut chicken, often served with soy sauce dip, is more savoured for the taste of the meat. Slow cooked shredded chicken in a jam and soy sauce glaze.
Steps to make Shredded Soy Sauce Chicken:
- Mix all the ingredients but chicken in a slow cooker. Stir it.
- Put the chicken inside. Cook on low heat for 6 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and set it on cutting board. Shred the meat with two forks and then toss it back in the sauce. Drain it before serving with the bun.
- You can freeze the remaing sauce/cooking liquid for use again later (though you may have to re-season the sauce).
Another Cantonese dish, white cut chicken, often served with soy sauce dip, is more savoured for the taste of the meat. Slow cooked shredded chicken in a jam and soy sauce glaze. Shredded slow cooker balsamic soy chicken is so easy to make, and makes a versatile protein for salads, sandwiches, rice bowls, tacos, and more. Peanut butter and balsamic vinegar add a special touch to a flavorful and not-too-spicy sauce for a healthy and satisfying dinner recipe. In a large pot, add scallion, ginger, Sichuan peppercorn and water.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food shredded soy sauce chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!