Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken bulgogi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Bulgogi is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Bulgogi is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken bulgogi using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Bulgogi:
- Make ready 500 gr boneless and skinless chicken (breast or thigh), sliced approximately 1⁄2 inch thickness
- Take For marinade :
- Prepare 4 tbs soy sauce
- Prepare 2 tbs sugar
- Make ready 2 tsp brown sugar
- Get 2 tsp water
- Prepare 3 garlic cloves, grated
- Take 1⁄4 onion, finely chopped
- Take 1⁄2 tsp black pepper powder
- Take 1 tsp sesame oil
- Take 1 tsp olive oil / cooking oil
Instructions to make Chicken Bulgogi:
- Mix all the marinade ingredients. Stir well.
- Pour the marinade into chicken. Put it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour (overnight is better).
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator 30 minutes before grilling. Preheat the grill over medium heat. Grill the chicken until cooked. If using breast, be careful not to overcook it.
- Cook the remaining marinade until boiling and slightly reduced.
- Cut the chicken as you like and pour the cooked marinade liquid over the chicken.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken bulgogi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!