Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sourdough starter pet 🐾. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sourdough starter pet 🐾 is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Sourdough starter pet 🐾 is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Have you ever wondered how to make your own sourdough starter? Whether it conjures up a crusty, flavorful loaf of bread or a bubbling crock of flour/water But where does the path to sourdough bread begin? Start in your own home kitchen. And begin by learning how to make.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sourdough starter pet 🐾 using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough starter pet 🐾:
- Take Day1
- Prepare 175 ml warm skimmed milk
- Take 5 tbsp plain yoghurt
- Prepare 1 big jar
- Prepare Damp cloth
- Take Day2
- Prepare 120 g strong bread flour
- Prepare Day4
- Prepare 180 g strong white flour
- Prepare 100 ml water
- Make ready 3 tbsp milk
- Take Day5
- Make ready 150 g strong white flour
- Prepare 150 ml water
Mine is Tabetha (daughter of Bessie). I'm so impressed that you guys put so much thought into your pet names. One night while refreshing I just knew that I was feeding Tabetha. Think of sourdough starter as yeast.
Instructions to make Sourdough starter pet 🐾:
- Day 1: warm up your milk and pour it into a clean jar.
- Add yogurt in and mix well.
- Cover with damp cloth and tie it loosely
- Leave it over night.
- Day 2: add 120 g strong bread flour. Stir the strong white flour into the yoghurt, incorporating evenly. Cover and leave at room temperature (about 20C) for two days. The mixture should be bubbly and smell pleasantly sour. Note*I have transferred to a bigger jar at this point.
- Day 4 : On day four, add the 180g of breadflour to the starter with the water and the milk. Cover and leave at warm room temperature for 24 hours.
- Day 5 : On day five the starter should be quite active now and should be full of little bubbles. Remove half of the starter (normally you can discard it but I have many recipes using this sourdough discard so please don’t throw it away! You can make American style pancake, chinese pancake and many more).
- Add the flour and the water to the remaining starter and mix thoroughly. At this point I need to transfer to a bigger jar because they become evolved in sizes!!! Cover and leave at warm room temperature for 24 hours. Ps. Don’t cover it to tight as when you open it it may explode or make a bang sound when you open it.
- Day 6: On day six the starter should be ready to use. You can keep the starter at room temperature, but you will need to feed it daily. Combine equal parts of the starter, water and flour and mix thoroughly. You may have to discard some of the starter so that you do not end up with too much. Keep covered and use as needed. (I didn’t discard some of the starter so they are enormous now as you can see 😂🙈!!!)
- If baking less often, keep the starter covered in the fridge, feeding it once every five days or so by mixing equal parts of starter, flour and water.
- Hi, my name is Jasmine and I am Yui’s sourdough pet. I am friendly and cute when you feed me I get fuzzy and bubbly, I don’t like to have a shower so I can get a little bit smelly. Yui likes to feed me with flour and milk they make me grow stronger and building my good bacteria to make some delicious bread 🍞😍…. Be like me Be like Jasmine!!
One night while refreshing I just knew that I was feeding Tabetha. Think of sourdough starter as yeast. Only in this case, instead of buying a packet of yeast from the Once it's alive, it is like a very low-maintenance pet. Homemade sourdough bread can be a vocation for life. Once you have caught some wild yeast and created a sourdough starter, you need to keep it alive.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sourdough starter pet 🐾 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!