Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, roasted cheesy cauliflower soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted cheesy cauliflower soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup:
- Take 3-4 T. Olive oil
- Take 1 lg. Onion
- Get 1 head Garlic
- Get 2 heads Cauliflower
- Get 2 T. Butter
- Make ready 1 c. Shredded carrots
- Prepare 1 rib of celery
- Take 32 oz. Vegetable stock
- Prepare 2 c. Heavy cream
- Make ready 1 c. Milk
- Make ready 16 oz. Extra-sharp cheddar cheese*
- Take to taste Salt & pepper
- Take DON'T use pre-shredded cheese; won't melt properly
Steps to make Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Rough chop the onion and put in large roasting pan. Separate garlic into cloves, remove skins, and add to pan. Cut cauliflower into florets and add to pan. Drizzle olive oil over all and toss with rubber spatula to evenly coat.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- In large soup pot, melt butter plus 1 T. olive oil over medium heat. Saute carrots and celery 5 minutes. Add 1 cup of the broth, cover and cook about 10 minutes to soften veggies.
- Set aside about 2 cups of the smaller cooked cauliflower florets. Add remaining roasting pan ingredients to the soup pot along with remaining stock. Blend to desired smooth consistency with an immersion blender.
- On medium heat, stir in cream and milk. When hot, stir in the shredded cheese a little at a time so it melts. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add reserved cauliflower florets.
- Serve hot with crackers.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food roasted cheesy cauliflower soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!