Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, spicy noodle / sambal mee goreng. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Noodle / Sambal Mee Goreng is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Spicy Noodle / Sambal Mee Goreng is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy noodle / sambal mee goreng using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Noodle / Sambal Mee Goreng:
- Make ready 2 tbsp spicy sauce / sambal sause or any sambal oelek
- Prepare 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- Get 2 tsp brown sugar
- Take 1 tbsp dice garlic
- Prepare 1 tbsp dice shallot
- Take 450 grams yellow noodles
- Make ready 3 cup bean sprouts
- Prepare garnish
- Get 3 tbsp scallions
- Take 1 slice banana leaf
- Prepare add on
- Prepare 10 slice bacon
Instructions to make Spicy Noodle / Sambal Mee Goreng:
- Pan fried bacon till its lightly brown and cooked then set aside,for vegetarian just omit this
- With oil add dice garlic and shallot with spicy sauce / sambal sauce or any store bought sambal oelek then add 1tbsp of light soy sauce and brown sugar stir fry for 1 minutes
- Add yellow noodle and half cup of water stir fry to mix well
- Add cooked bacon and another 1 tbsp of light soy sauce and beans sprouts then stir fry to mix well for another 3 minutes till its noodle is soften and sauce are dry
- Serve with some scallion and a drizzle lime juice as it is or on for a more authentic flavour serve on banana leaf
- MEE GORENG WITH BACON / SPICY NOODLE WITH BACON
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spicy noodle / sambal mee goreng recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!