Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, miso udon noodle hot pot. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Miso Udon Noodle Hot Pot is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Miso Udon Noodle Hot Pot is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Compare Prices on Miso Udon Soup in Kitchen & Dining. Warm the dashi stock in an earthenware pot. After the dashi comes to the boil add the ★ ingredients (dissolve the miso well). After bringing to the boil, add the vegetables (put vegetables that take longer to cook first).
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have miso udon noodle hot pot using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Miso Udon Noodle Hot Pot:
- Get 800 ml Dashi stock
- Take 2 tbsp ★Hatcho miso (or red miso)
- Get 2 tbsp ★Blended miso
- Make ready 2 tsp ★Gochujang
- Take 2 tbsp ★ Sake
- Prepare 2 tbsp ★Mirin
- Prepare 1 knob ★Grated ginger
- Get 150 grams Pork belly (thinly sliced)
- Take 1⁄8 Chinese cabbage
- Make ready 1⁄4 Daikon radish
- Take 1⁄2 Carrot
- Make ready 2 Japanese leek
- Make ready 1 packet Maitake mushrooms (enoki or shimeji mushrooms)
- Prepare 1⁄3 Kamaboko
- Prepare 2 portions Cooked udon noodles
- Prepare 2 Eggs
One day I felt like eating stewed miso udon. I looked up the Stewed Chicken Breast and Vegetable with misoand arranged a little to make this udon noodle hot pot. Adjust the amount of miso to taste. I used vegetables I had at home.
Instructions to make Miso Udon Noodle Hot Pot:
- Cut all the vegetable into bite sizes. Warm the dashi stock in an earthenware pot.
- After the dashi comes to the boil add the ★ ingredients (dissolve the miso well). After bringing to the boil, add the vegetables (put vegetables that take longer to cook first). Add the pork.
- When the vegetables are tender, add the udon to cook. Tip the eggs on top and cook to your liking. Done.
Adjust the amount of miso to taste. I used vegetables I had at home. Use whatever kinds of vegetables or amount that you like. Drain the noodles and quickly rinse under cool water, to prevent them from overcooking. Shake off any extra water, and set aside.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food miso udon noodle hot pot recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!