Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, green biryani with kofta cake🍽. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Green biryani with kofta cake🍽 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Green biryani with kofta cake🍽 is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Green biryani with kofta cake🍽 For independence day #ilovepakistan. Kofta Biryani is a variation of a biryani where kofta made from paneer and bread is layered with the gravy and rice with spices and then it is cooked on a slow flame (dum) before serving. It is a one meal dish and can be enjoyed on different occasions and potluck. kofta biryani recipe kofte ki biryani with detailed photo and video recipe. a unique and flavoured biriyani recipe made with aloo and paneer deep-fried balls. it is basically an extension to the traditional biryani recipe which is either made with meat and choice of veggies. it is an ideal one pot meal which can be served for any occasions or perhaps can be made for day.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook green biryani with kofta cake🍽 using 34 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Green biryani with kofta cake🍽:
- Get For kofta ingredients
- Prepare 1 kg boneless chicken
- Prepare 2 / tbs of garlic paste
- Prepare 2 / tbs of ginger paste
- Get 2 /large Onion
- Take 3 / green chillies
- Get 1 / egg
- Take Green food colour half teaspn
- Take 3 / tbs of corn flour
- Prepare 2 /bread slices
- Get For kofta spices
- Make ready 1 and half tbs of salt
- Prepare 1 / tbs of chilli flakes
- Make ready 1 / pice of javitri
- Get 1 /tbs of cinnamon powder
- Make ready 1 / tbs of cumin seeds
- Get 1 / tbs of dry coriander
- Make ready 1 / tbs of ajwain
- Take 1 / tbs of black paper (crushed)
- Make ready For biryani ingredients
- Take 1 /kg Rice
- Prepare 2 / chopped Onion (medium size)
- Take Ginger / garlic paste 2 /tbs
- Make ready 2 / chopped tomato
- Prepare Some green chillies and mint leave
- Prepare 2 / cup of Oil
- Make ready Half tea spn of green food colour
- Make ready 1 / badiyan phool
- Make ready For biryani spices:
- Make ready 2 / tbs of salt
- Take 1 / tbs of chilli flakes
- Prepare 1 / tbs of cumin seeds
- Take 3 / tbs of biryani masala
- Get Cucumber slices for garnishing
Spread on a plate and allow it cool down. Take all the ingrediants given for the kofta in a bowl except cornflour and oil and mix well. / Green Vegetable Biryani / Biryani Cooked in a Coconut & Coriander Masala. Green Vegetable Biryani / Biryani Cooked in a Coconut & Coriander Masala. Vegetable briyani is one of the recipe which takes place in our menu often.
Steps to make Green biryani with kofta cake🍽:
- 1 chopper machine len us may boneless chicken,pyaz,adrak lehsan, hari mirchin,or tammam spices dal kar chop kar len sath hi 1/ anda b shamil karden
- Or chop karty huy 2/ bread slices b shamil kar den
- Sub kuch Achy sy chop ho jay tu is mixcher ko 1 bowl may nikal kar corn flour or green food colour dal kar Achi tarhan mix kar len or normal size ky kofty bna lyn
- Ab 1 karahi len is may Oil dal den or tammam kofton ko half fry kar len
- Ab chawal ubal len chawal ubalty huy un may thora zeera or 2 chamach namaak mila den or half done hony tk pakaen jab chawal half done hojaen tu in ko chan kar said py kar len
- Ab 1 krahi len is may Oil dal den or pyaz b dal dyen pyaz thory soft ho jain tu in may adrak lehsan ka paste,bareek katy huy tamatar or tamaam spices b shamil kar den
- Ab is masaly ko Achy sy bhun lyin or biyani masala b shamil kar den ab 2 minat chamach chalen or half fry kofty masaly may shamil kar den
- Or mazeed 10 minat tk bhon len is doran kafton may podina or hari mirchin b mila den ab kofty b deady hain
- Ab 1 patily may chawal ki teh lagin or us ky upar kofty ki teh lagen or dobara yhi tareeqa karin ab dud (milk)may half teaspn green food colour mil kar upar sy tora thora dal den
- Or 5 minat ky liy dam py lga den. 5 minat ky bad jb biryani done ho jain tu 1 bowl ki madaad sy biryani ko cake ki shape de den ab kofty or cucumber ky sath biryani cake ko garnish karen mazedar green biryani with kofta cake ready h enjoy the testy green biryani 🍽
Green Vegetable Biryani / Biryani Cooked in a Coconut & Coriander Masala. Vegetable briyani is one of the recipe which takes place in our menu often. Each time i do it differently, i love to experiment in this. The green chutney pairs it up really well as it is quite aromatic and filled with herbs and freshly ground coconut. Therefore this will help in balancing the richness of the Biriyani taste.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food green biryani with kofta cake🍽 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!