Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sliced onion with umeboshi. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sliced Onion with Umeboshi is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Sliced Onion with Umeboshi is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sliced onion with umeboshi using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sliced Onion with Umeboshi:
- Make ready 1⁄2 Onion
- Make ready 1 Umeboshi
- Make ready 1 Bonito flakes
- Prepare 2 tsp Mentsuyu (3x concentrate)
Steps to make Sliced Onion with Umeboshi:
- Slice the onion at right angles with fiber.
- Spread the sliced onion into a basket, and leave more than 20 minutes.
- Remove the seed of umeboshi, and chop finely to make paste.
- Serve the onion from Step 2 onto a plate, put the umeboshi from Step 3 around, and put the bonito flakes in the centre. Pour the noodle dipping sauce and done.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sliced onion with umeboshi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!