Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, ume and shiso leaf genovese pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ume and Shiso Leaf Genovese Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Ume and Shiso Leaf Genovese Pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ume and shiso leaf genovese pasta using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ume and Shiso Leaf Genovese Pasta:
- Prepare 80 grams Pasta
- Make ready 2 tbsp Shiso leaf pesto
- Take 1 piece Umeboshi
- Get 1 the same amount as the umeboshi Mirin
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Soy sauce
- Make ready 1 Nori seaweed
Instructions to make Ume and Shiso Leaf Genovese Pasta:
- Combine plenty of hot water with salt into a pot. Cook the pasta as directed on the package.
- Chop the umeboshi and combine with the soy sauce. Thinly cut the nori seaweed. Prepare the pesto from. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145083-shiso-pesto-genovese
- For one serving of sauce, combine 2 bunches of shiso leaf, 10 g of roasted nuts, 2-3 tablespoons of oil, a small amount of garlic and salt into a blender.
- This is the amount of sauce you will have from following Step 3 .
- Once the pasta is done, drain well in a colander and quickly mix with genovese sauce.
- Serve the pasta onto a plate. Top with umeboshi and nori seaweed to finish.
- If you like it sour, try adding crunchy plums as topping as well.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ume and shiso leaf genovese pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!