Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, smokey gouda bow ties and cheese. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Smokey Gouda Bow Ties And Cheese is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Smokey Gouda Bow Ties And Cheese is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook smokey gouda bow ties and cheese using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smokey Gouda Bow Ties And Cheese:
- Take 1 1⁄2 lb Pasta of choice, I used bow ties
- Prepare 2 tbsp Flour
- Get 3 tbsp Butter
- Get 2 cup Milk
- Get 1 1⁄2 cup Shredded smoked gouda
- Take 4 oz Cream cheese
- Make ready 1 cup Shredded American cheese
- Take 1 Salt & pepper
- Take 1 dash Cayenne pepper
Steps to make Smokey Gouda Bow Ties And Cheese:
- Boil pasta as directed on package in salty water. Drain
- In a sauce pan melt butter on medium then add flour and cook together for a minute. Add milk and whisk. Bring to a boil. Add cream cheese and stir til melted. Add rest of cheeses and seasonings and stir til melted
- Pour cheese sauce over drained pasta and combine. If necessary, add more milk to loosen. Eat up!!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food smokey gouda bow ties and cheese recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!