Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cajun deviled eggs. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cajun Deviled Eggs is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Cajun Deviled Eggs is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cajun deviled eggs using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Deviled Eggs:
- Make ready 12 eggs
- Take 3 T Miracle Whip
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic; creamed
- Make ready 2 T minced pickle
- Prepare 2 t minced green bell pepper
- Prepare 1.5 t dijon mustard
- Make ready 3⁄4 t dried minced onions
- Take 3⁄4 t dried oregano
- Get 3⁄4 t ground celery seed
- Make ready 3⁄4 t cayenne pepper
- Take 1⁄3 t dried thyme
- Prepare 1 large pinch of kosher salt & black pepper
Instructions to make Cajun Deviled Eggs:
- Let eggs sit at room temperature for 1-2 hours before cooking. Room temp eggs cook better.
- Cover eggs with warm, salted water. Bring to a simmer. Cook 12 minutes. Stop cooking process immediately by submerging eggs into ice bath using tongs to transfer eggs.
- Wait 5 minutes. Slice each egg in half carefully. Put eggs yolks in a mixing bowl. Add miracle whip, garlic, and seasonings. Whisk to combine or use a fork. Fold in bell peppers and minced pickles.
- Spoon a heaping teaspoon of mixture into each egg white. Alternatively, use a spatula to load the egg yolk mixture into a pastry piping bag for a more elegant, professional look!
- Variations; Diced celery, bacon, paprika, smoked paprika, diced chiles, habanero, parsely, cilantro, chili powder, serrano, ancho chile, poblano, red bell pepper, pickle relish, pickle juice, jalapeños, dried mustard, dried jalapeño powder, peppercorn melange, candied bacon, corn, roasted garlic, horseradish, hot sauce, mayonnaise, vinegar, white pepper
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cajun deviled eggs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!