Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, healthy macrobiotic vegetable gyoza. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Macrobiotic Vegetable Gyoza is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Healthy Macrobiotic Vegetable Gyoza is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook healthy macrobiotic vegetable gyoza using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Macrobiotic Vegetable Gyoza:
- Get 30 Gyoza wrappers
- Get 2 Koya-dofu (freeze-dried tofu)
- Make ready 5 leaves Cabbage
- Prepare 1 knob Ginger
- Prepare 15 cm Green onions or scallions
- Make ready 1 Spring onions or scallions
- Take 70 grams Maitake mushrooms
- Prepare 1 large, King oyster mushroom
- Take 1 tbsp ●Soy sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp ●Sesame oil
- Take 1 tsp ●Beet sugar
- Get 1 tsp ●Vegetarian Chinese stock powder (optional)
- Prepare 1 tsp at a time ★Plain flour (dissolved in water) to finish pan frying
Instructions to make Healthy Macrobiotic Vegetable Gyoza:
- Soak the koya-dofu in water to rehydrate. Put the cabbage into a food processor to chop. Transfer the chopped cabbage into a bowl. Sprinkle with salt (not listed in the ingredients) and leave to sit for 20 minutes. Squeeze out the water from the cabbage.
- Pulse the koya-dofu in your food processor, transfer to a separate bowl, and set aside.
- Put the green onions, spring onions, king oyster mushroom, and maitake mushrooms into a food processor and chop finely. Grate the ginger.
- Combine the ingredients from Steps 1, 2, and 3 with ● seasonings in a bowl and mix well. Wrap the mixture with gyoza pastries and pan fry.
- [Tips for frying:] Heat some sesame oil (not listed in the ingredients) and arrange the gyoza in circle. Fry over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes. Agitate the frying pan occasionally.
- After the bottom of the gyoza has browned, drizzle over a slurry of 50-60 ml water and 1 teaspoon ★ plain flour. Cover with a lid and reduce the heat to low. Continue to fry for about 3 minutes.
- Uncover the lid and turn the heat to high. Evaporate the water and cook until crispy. The gyoza with crispy bits are done.
- This packet of Chinese stock powder is vegetarian, but if you can't find it, simply omit it.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food healthy macrobiotic vegetable gyoza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!