Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, rob's creole oven roasted corn. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Be the first to rate & review! To make corn on the cob in the oven, start by making a flavored butter. Use softened butter, garlic salt, pepper, and a mixture of your favorite herbs, such as rosemary, thyme, and parsley. Oven roasting is one of the most underrated methods for cooking corn.
Rob's creole oven roasted corn is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Rob's creole oven roasted corn is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have rob's creole oven roasted corn using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rob's creole oven roasted corn:
- Make ready 8 corn bi colored or your choice
- Prepare 3⁄4 cup miracle whip
- Get 1⁄3 cup Italian dressing
- Take 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Get 1 1⁄2 tbsp creole seasoning
This OVEN ROASTED CORN ON THE COB lets you enjoy fresh summer corn in the easiest way. There's almost no prep time required and still, it comes out moist. · Easy roasted butternut squash recipe with cinnamon, brown sugar and a little cayenne. Plus tips for roasting winter squash. Refresh the frozen corn under cold running water and drain thoroughly.
Instructions to make Rob's creole oven roasted corn:
- Gather all supplies.
- Mix all except for the corn.
- Brush the sauce on the corn all over and roll up into Reynolds wrap. Place on a cookie sheet
- Bake at 450°F for 30 minutes on a cookie sheet. I had left over sauce after basting 8 corn on the cob. So the serving size is a lot more. You can put a lid on your left overs and it should be good for a couple of weeks. I wouldn't freeze left overs.
- And enjoy.
Plus tips for roasting winter squash. Refresh the frozen corn under cold running water and drain thoroughly. The corn's flavor is intensified right in the husk! After removal from the oven, just pull back the husk and use it for a handle. The silk comes off with the husk!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food rob's creole oven roasted corn recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!