Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy white bean soup. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy White Bean Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Creamy White Bean Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy white bean soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy White Bean Soup:
- Prepare 4 slices uncooked thick sliced bacon
- Make ready 2 stalks celery, diced
- Take 2 large carrots, peeled and diced
- Take 1⁄2 yellow onion, diced
- Make ready 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 2 cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- Get 3 cups unsalted chicken broth
- Take 1⁄2 cup half and half (or heavy cream)
- Take 1⁄2 tsp. each salt, dried rosemary
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp. each dried thyme, pepper
- Make ready 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare 2 packed cups roughly torn kale
Steps to make Creamy White Bean Soup:
- Start by dicing up the bacon. The easiest way to do this is to pop the slices in the freezer for 20-30 minutes, until it firms up, then take it out and snip it with some sharp kitchen shears. Hands down, this is the easiest way to cut up raw bacon.
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, cook the chopped bacon until it is browned and crispy. Then remove the bacon with a slotted spoon to a towel lined plate, but leave about 1 tbsp. of the drippings in the pot. Add the celery, onion and carrot to the pot and cook, stirring occasionally, until they begin to soften up, about 5 or so minutes. Then add the garlic and cook another minute or so, until fragrant.
- Add the drained beans, broth, cream and seasonings to the pot and give it all a good stir. Let it come up to a low boil. Then reduce the heat down a bit and let everything simmer for about 20 or so minutes. At this point, taste it and add any additional seasonings that you think it needs.
- Remove the pot from the heat and use an immersion blender to give the soup a couple of quick blitzes, until it's your desired consistency. Or you could just blend half the soup in a blender, then stir it back in. Then immediately stir in the parmesan cheese, the cooked bacon and the kale. Once the greens wilt into the soup, you're ready to serve.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food creamy white bean soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!