Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegetarian pasta e fagioli soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetarian Pasta E Fagioli Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Vegetarian Pasta E Fagioli Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegetarian pasta e fagioli soup using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Pasta E Fagioli Soup:
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- Make ready 1 cup carrots, chopped or julienned
- Take 4 stalks celery, chopped
- Make ready 1 dash salt
- Prepare 6 clove garlic, minced
- Get 4 quart vegetable stock
- Get 1 can (29 oz) petite diced tomatoes
- Get 2 can (15 oz.) dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- Make ready 2 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- Take 1 dash oregano, dried
- Take 1 tsp rosemary, fresh
- Make ready 4 oz dried pasta
- Make ready 2 tbsp basil, fresh
- Prepare 2 tbsp Italian parsley, fresh
- Prepare parmesan cheese, fresh, shredded (optional)
Instructions to make Vegetarian Pasta E Fagioli Soup:
- Add olive oil to a large soup pot over medium heat.
- When oil is hot (surface looks shimmery), add onion, carrots, and celery. Season with salt.
- When onion starts to turn translucent, add minced garlic.
- When onion is completely translucent, add stock to pot and turn heat up to high.
- Add tomatoes (juice and all), canned beans, oregano, and rosemary. Add salt to taste.
- When soup comes to a boil, reduce heat so that soup simmers.
- When vegetables are tender, add pasta, fresh basil, and fresh parsley.
- While pasta is cooking, taste broth and adjust seasoning if desired. (I added a little garlic powder.)
- When pasta is done, soup can be served, or it can be kept on low heat until time to serve.
- To serve, sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons shredded parmesan on each bowl of soup (if desired). To make it vegan, cheese can be omitted, or a dairy-free cheese such as Daiya mozzarella-style shreds can be substituted for the parmesan.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vegetarian pasta e fagioli soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!